Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 225 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Mix flour, rolled oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg together in a large bowl. Combine vegetable oil, orange juice concentrate, water, egg, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir oil mixture into flour mixture; mix until batter is smooth. Fold in blueberries; stir until combined. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and cooked through, about 17 minutes. Cool in the pans for about 1 minute before removing.
- Cook's Note:
- Milk can be substituted for the water if desired.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 13.2 g fat; 23.6 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 197 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1