Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 453
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; add yams.
- Bake in the preheated oven until yams are tender and wrinkled at the edges, about 20 minutes. Cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes
- Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add quinoa, stirring once; return to boil. Cook uncovered until water is absorbed, 10 to 12 minutes. Strain, shaking the sieve well to remove all moisture. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Stir cucumbers, yams, parsley, olive oil, onion, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper into the quinoa. Garnish with endive spears.
- Cook's Note:
- Sweet potato can be substituted for the yams if desired.
Per Serving: 453 calories; 15.8 69 12.6 0 57 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1