Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 40 m servings 443 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine apple juice and quinoa in a saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, until quinoa is tender, about 20 minutes. Drain excess water and transfer to a large bowl.
- Whisk agave nectar, safflower oil, poppy seeds, and mustard together in a small bowl to make dressing.
- Chill quinoa and dressing in the refrigerator, at least 4 hours.
- Fold apple, cranberries, cashews, onion, and salt into chilled quinoa. Add dressing; mix well to combine.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use salted or unsalted cashews as desired.
- Substitute apple cider for the juice if preferred.
Per Serving: 443 calories; 19.5 g fat; 64.2 g carbohydrates; 7.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 318 mg sodium. Full nutrition