Ingredients34 m servings 391
- Combine water and quinoa in a saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until most of the water has been absorbed, about 8 minutes. Add cranberries; cook until plump and quinoa is tender, 4 to 5 minutes more. Transfer to a bowl.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and steam until tender, 2 to 5 minutes. Drain; fold into the quinoa mixture.
- Mix olive oil, orange juice, lime juice, and garlic together in a small bowl to make dressing. Pour over quinoa mixture; toss to combine. Sprinkle walnuts on top.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use frozen broccoli instead of fresh if preferred.
- Substitute pecans for walnuts if desired.
- Substitute lemon juice for the lime if desired.
Per Serving: 391 calories; 19 50.3 9 0 13 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Very quick to make - Very Tasty! I did added diced chicken breast and cucumbers , as well as snow peas. I will definitely be making this recipe again. ( do NOT omit the garlic! )
YUMMY! I make the recipe, split it into two portions, and take for my lunch for two days! I do take out the garlic - it's just too strong for me. Highly recommend!
No changes. I and my friends loved. complemented the BBQ chicken I had. Will make it again and again.
The only thing I changed was adding sunflower seeds in place of nuts at the end. I think I will also add a little extra broccoli next time. Very good.
Definitely a keeper. Made as is but had half an orange left so I added the chunks to a serving. YUM!!
Delicious, made as written. Great with a baked chicken breast. Lovely recipe...