Skinny Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 50 m servings 204
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a pie pan; place eggplant in pie pan. Sprinkle onion on top and around eggplant.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggplant is soft and browned, about 1 hour.
- Bring water to a boil in a 2-quart pot. Stir in quinoa; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, until water is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Combine heirloom tomatoes, basil, lemon juice, and sea salt in a large bowl. Stir in the warm quinoa, a little at a time, until salad is combined.
- Scoop out warm eggplant, in chunks, from the skin with a spoon; discard skin. Stir eggplant chunks and onion into salad. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Place salad into the refrigerator; chill until flavors combine, about 4 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If available, make this dish with equal parts red and white quinoa.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 3 39.1 8.2 0 160 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1