0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 266
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9-inch baking pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch baking pan.
- Spread mixed nuts onto a baking sheet.
- Toast in preheated oven until nuts start to turn golden brown and become fragrant, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix brown sugar, flaxseed oil, and butter together in a bowl until creamy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, whisking well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract. Add 2/3 cup toasted nuts, almond flour, cocoa powder, all-purpose flour, dark chocolate, and baking powder; mix batter well.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup toasted nuts on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute sunflower oil for the flaxseed oil if desired.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 20.6 18.8 5.5 43 135 Full nutrition