Paleo Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie
Cindy Anschutz Barbieri
Ingredients45 m servings 1002
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Brush a cast iron skillet with melted coconut oil.
- Place butter into a large mixing bowl; spread with the back of a wooden spoon. Add coconut sugar; mix together with a fork until well incorporated. Pour in almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, and sea salt; stir, first with a fork then switch to a wooden spoon, until combined.
- Whisk eggs and vanilla extract together in a bowl until evenly blended. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture. Pour egg mixture into well and stir until dough is combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour into skillet; spread evenly with a wooden spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Olive oil or butter can be substituted for the coconut oil if desired.
- If you are making this dessert then bringing it to your friends house, or will be enjoying a little later, bake for about 25 minutes. When ready to enjoy place in oven on low for about 7 minutes.
Per Serving: 1002 calories; 69.2 91.8 18 103 396 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Seriously... So good! I made this recipe as regular cookies and not in a skillet. I made them for an office potluck because one of my co-workers eats gluten-free. I was so worried they were g...
These turned out better than I expected. They are a great Paleo treat! I used date sugar rather than coconut sugar as I don't care for the taste of coconut sugar. I also baked them as cookies. ...
These are really good, almost as good as the regular Toll House Chocolate Chip cookies you grew up with! If you are GF but not dairy free, you will love these. I baked it on a greased cookie t...