Ingredients33 m servings 253 cals
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk sour cream, butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract together in another bowl. Stir into the flour mixture until blended. Fold blackberries into the batter.
- Spoon batter into the muffin tin, filling each liner 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 253 calories; 12.9 g fat; 30.8 g carbohydrates; 4.3 g protein; 60 mg cholesterol; 296 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I used half whole wheat flour and half all purpose & used frozen blackberries which worked just fine. They seemed a little dry to me but eating them warm with butter solves that - tasted good.
I honestly can't say enough good things about this recipe. The batter was thick- probably the thickest muffin batter I've ever worked with. The muffins were dense but light, sweet with a sligh...
These turned out delicious. I didn’t have enough blackberries so I supplemented what I had with some chopped strawberries. Other than that, I stuck to the recipe. The muffins were dense, moist a...