Ingredients33 m servings 253 cals
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk sour cream, butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract together in another bowl. Stir into the flour mixture until blended. Fold blackberries into the batter.
- Spoon batter into the muffin tin, filling each liner 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 253 calories; 12.9 g fat; 30.8 g carbohydrates; 4.3 g protein; 60 mg cholesterol; 296 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I used half whole wheat flour and half all purpose & used frozen blackberries which worked just fine. They seemed a little dry to me but eating them warm with butter solves that - tasted good.
I had to make some changes so I will need to do it again. However, I added a cup of old fashioned oats, used mixed berries, only 6 oz and whole milk yogurt instead of sour cream. So far so good...