Ingredients33 m servings 253
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk sour cream, butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract together in another bowl. Stir into the flour mixture until blended. Fold blackberries into the batter.
- Spoon batter into the muffin tin, filling each liner 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 253 calories; 12.9 30.8 4.3 60 296 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I honestly can't say enough good things about this recipe. The batter was thick- probably the thickest muffin batter I've ever worked with. The muffins were dense but light, sweet with a sligh...
I have made these twice, the first time with chopped strawberries and orange zest and like others had to add a little extra milk. They were spectacular! Yesterday I made them with fresh blackb...
I used half whole wheat flour and half all purpose & used frozen blackberries which worked just fine. They seemed a little dry to me but eating them warm with butter solves that - tasted good.
After reading reviews I also added another tablespoon of milk. Perfect!
I added another tablespoon of milk so I was able to incorporate all the flour mixture. I used use large muff in pan. Made 9 large muffins. Love the sour cream addition, makes a nice rich flav...
very tasty. I did however substitute Stevia for the sugar in the recipe, and used my frozen blackberries from my garden. It turned out very well, but a bit sweeter then I would like, so next tim...
These turned out delicious. I didn’t have enough blackberries so I supplemented what I had with some chopped strawberries. Other than that, I stuck to the recipe. The muffins were dense, moist a...