Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients41 m servings 336 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill apples and peaches until browned, about 3 minutes per side. Cut into bite-size pieces. Spread in a 9-inch oven-safe baking dish.
- Mix 6 tablespoons butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon into the peaches.
- Place apple crisp and cinnamon granola bars in a resealable plastic bag; crush with a heavy object. Sprinkle over mixture in the dish. Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons butter over granola.
- Transfer baking dish to the grill; cover and cook until flavors combine, 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving, 5 to 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 336 calories; 20.2 g fat; 38.1 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 208 mg sodium. Full nutrition