Marinated Grilled Zucchini
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients34 m servings 181
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Cut zucchini lengthwise into quarters. Cut quarters into lengths that will fit in a resealable sandwich bag. Add Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, soy sauce, and chicken seasoning.
- Let zucchini marinate at room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove zucchini from marinade and grill until softened but still firm, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute steak seasoning for the chicken seasoning if desired.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour if preferred.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 13.8 13.4 2.7 0 1450 Full nutrition