Grilled Zucchini with Portobello and Goat Cheese
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients58 m servings 207
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Pour marinade into a shallow bowl. Add zucchini, gold zucchini, and mushrooms. Let marinate, flipping occasionally, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Grill zucchini and gold zucchini, turning occasionally and brushing with marinade, until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Repeat with mushrooms. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Place pine nuts in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Toast, tossing occasionally, until golden, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Heat oil in a large oven-safe skillet. Add shallot; cook and stir until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and basil; cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; add grilled zucchini, gold zucchini, and mushrooms. Coat with goat cheese.
- Transfer skillet to the preheated oven; broil, keeping oven door open, until goat cheese is golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle toasted pine nuts and chives over goat cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use your favorite storebought or homemade marinade.
- You can toast the pine nuts in the oven if you want.
- You can use a saute pan with a removable handle, or use a broiling pan.
Per Serving: 207 calories; 14.4 12.7 9.1 17 601 Full nutrition