Asian-Inspired Cucumbers with a Kick
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 77
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk rice vinegar, lime juice, honey, ginger, peanut butter, garlic, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, and sriracha sauce together in a small bowl to make dressing.
- Slice red onion into spirals with a spiralizer fitted with a straight-flat blade. Spiralize cucumbers into thin, curly ribbons; snip into serving-size lengths with kitchen shears or a knife. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over onion and cucumbers; mix gently to combine. Garnish with peanuts and jalapeno pepper.
- Cook's Notes:
- After you've made the dressing, taste and adjust the seasoning to your preference. Add more honey for additional sweetness or more sriracha for a bit more heat. You can make the dressing early in the day and refrigerate, but don't add it to the cucumbers and onion until you're ready to serve.
- There are many brands of spiralizers; the straight-flat blade referred to in this recipe is from the Paderno® brand.
Per Serving: 77 calories; 3.6 10.8 2.5 0 72 Full nutrition