Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 489 cals
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Mix ricotta, 1/2 cup Parmesan and 1 tablespoon lemon zest in a small bowl. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, bring medium pot of generously salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente. Drain pasta and reserve 1 cup of water.
- Heat butter in skillet over medium heat. Drain peas and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Add pasta to peas and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour pasta and peas into large bowl. Mix in ricotta mixture and 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- Stir until ricotta is evenly incorporated with pasta. If it is too dry, add reserved water. Add remaining Parmesan cheese and lemon zest and remove from heat.
- Add chopped mint and additional pepper.
Per Serving: 489 calories; 12.7 g fat; 72 g carbohydrates; 21.9 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 420 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1