Ingredients30 m servings 455
- Mix ricotta, 1/2 cup Parmesan and 1 tablespoon lemon zest in a small bowl. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, bring medium pot of generously salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente. Drain pasta and reserve 1 cup of water.
- Heat butter in skillet over medium heat. Drain peas and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Add pasta to peas and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour pasta and peas into large bowl. Mix in ricotta mixture and 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- Stir until ricotta is evenly incorporated with pasta. If it is too dry, add reserved water. Add remaining Parmesan cheese and lemon zest and remove from heat.
- Add chopped mint and additional pepper.
Per Serving: 455 calories; 10.8 70.7 19.1 26 389 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made as written, and it was a huge hit. My husband raved about it, and it will now be a staple in my summer pasta dish rotation.
Amazing cheese sauce, and I loved the lemon zest kick! I made it with steamed broccoli instead of peas and skipped the mint because I didn't have any on hand, and I was amazed at how delicious ...