Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 367 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat olive oil in large soup pot over medium heat. Add onions, shallots and celery and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add beans and cook for additional 2 minutes. Then add plum tomatoes with juice and cook for 1 minute. Then add chicken broth.
- Drain carrots, sweet peas, green beans and corn, and add to broth.
- Season soup with thyme, salt and pepper and bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes. Serve with grated parmesan, if desired.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute: You can use larger cans instead of the vegetable cups. Use 1 (14.5 oz.) can of sliced carrots, 1/2 (15 oz.) can sweet peas, 1/2 (14.5 oz.) can cut green beans, and 1/2 (15 oz.) can whole kernel sweet corn.
Per Serving: 367 calories; 15.2 g fat; 44.6 g carbohydrates; 12.1 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 1984 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1