Pear Cake with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
made it | 0 reviews |
Tiffany King, Eat at Home
"A fun and delectable cake with decadent buttercream icing."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 379 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9x13 baking pan.
- Cut pears into bite-sized pieces, reserving juice.
- In large bowl, stir eggs and sugar together. Add pears and juice, stirring to combine. Stir in flour, salt and baking soda. Pour into greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 23-30 minutes, until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Cool before frosting.
- Place butter in mixing bowl.
- Sift together powdered sugar and cinnamon. Add to mixing bowl and beat with vanilla.
- Add milk 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
Per Serving: 379 calories; 5.9 g fat; 78.3 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 50 mg cholesterol; 536 mg sodium. Full nutrition