Peach & Coconut Scones
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Iron Chef Donatella Arpaia
"A unique dessert scone featuring tasty peaches and coconut."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 500
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and spices. Add cold butter and mix until well combined.
- In large bowl whisk together 1/4 cup of heavy cream, yogurt, egg and extract. Slowly add to dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Add coconut and stir in diced peaches and combine.
- Transfer dough to well-floured surface and pat into small disk (about 1/2-inch thick). Cut into 6 to 8 pieces and transfer to baking sheet. Brush scones with additional heavy cream. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In small bowl add powdered sugar and reserved peach juice. Stir until it forms a liquid and drizzle over scones.
Per Serving: 500 calories; 26.5 56.2 6.7 97 476 Full nutrition