Glazed Carrots with Spicy Pecans
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Iron Chef Donatella Arpaia
"A spicy take on this classic side vegetable dish."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 423
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In bowl whisk together egg white, cayenne and cumin. Add pecans and toss to coat.
- Transfer to rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Set aside to cool. Once cooled, chop into smaller pieces.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and add butter, brown sugar, rosemary, and drained carrots. Add 1/4 cup of water to carrots. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Season carrots with salt and pepper and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Put carrots in bowl with pecans and toss to combine.
You might also like
Per Serving: 423 calories; 21.4 58.6 2.4 31 272 Full nutrition