Scrambled Eggs with Peppers & Peas
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Iron Chef Donatella Arpaia
"Spice up your egg breakfast sandwich with some peppers, ham, and sweet peas."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 776
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in non-stick skillet. Add shallot and saute for one minute. Add peppers and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- While peppers are cooking, crack eggs into bowl and whisk with milk. Stir in ham and peas.
- Add last tablespoon of butter to peppers. Pour eggs into skillet with peppers and cook for 10 seconds before stirring.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook eggs over medium heat until done, about 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and put eggs, peas and pepper mixture onto mini sub roll.
You might also like
Per Serving: 776 calories; 53.5 47.2 27.2 480 1417 Full nutrition