Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 989 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Season chicken breast with salt, freshly ground black pepper and smoky paprika (optional).
- Heat a grill pan and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add chicken breast and cook 6 minutes on each side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove from grill pan and allow chicken to cool.
- Place tomatoes, chopped lettuce, beans, and Libby's corn into bowl.
- In separate small bowl whisk together lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place cooled chicken breast onto cutting board and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Pour dressing over veggies and lettuce and toss. Add chopped chicken to salad. Sprinkle cheese and bacon bits (optional) over salad.
- Serve salad with tortilla chips or add them into salad.
Per Serving: 989 calories; 76.8 g fat; 46.1 g carbohydrates; 35.7 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 1043 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1