Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 4 m servings 213
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a 8x8-inch baking pan with greased parchment paper.
- Mix sugar, melted butter, chocolate drink mix, dark chocolate powder, and sea salt together in a bowl. Beat eggs and vanilla extract together until smooth. Fold egg mixture into cocoa mixture, incorporating as little air as possible. Sift in flour slowly while stirring until batter is thick and shiny.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared baking pan; pour in half of the melted chocolate. Pour in remaining batter; top with remaining melted chocolate. Press chocolate into the batter with a spatula so that only a small amount of melted chocolate is visible.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven; top with marshmallows and caramel sauce. Bake until marshmallows are melted and browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from oven; top with walnuts. Cool until brownies are set, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Vanilla bean extract can be substituted for vanilla extract. Rice or almond flour can be substituted for all-purpose.
- Any kind of nut can be substituted for the walnuts.
- Caramel sauce can be store bought or made with heavy whipping cream and caramel candies.
- Watch for over-cooking. Because these are fudge, they will seem uncooked until cooled down, so watch out. If they seem under-cooked after cooled, then just pop in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 213 calories; 12.3 24.7 2.7 40 165 Full nutrition