Paleo Granola Crunch
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Cindy Anschutz Barbieri
"I make this once a week and enjoy it in a parfait, with almond milk, or just as a snack! I do add other ingredients and play around with the recipe depending on what I have in the house but it is my go-to weekly snack! Try this paleo recipe! PS: If you are like me and collect nuts and store them in the freezer, this is a great way to use them all up!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 23 m servings 274
Original recipe yields 16 servings (4 cups)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix coconut, almond meal, slivered almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, blueberries, cinnamon, and sea salt together in a large bowl.
- Combine honey and grapeseed oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high until heated through, about 15 seconds. Stir in vanilla extract. Let cool for 3 minutes.
- Pour honey mixture over coconut mixture in the bowl; mix well until combined. Spread evenly on the lined baking sheet. Sprinkle dark chocolate on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir. Continue baking until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Let stand until cool and crisp, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute cranberries for the blueberries if preferred.
- Substitute coconut oil for the grapeseed oil if desired.
- To make a parfait, layer a smoothie with crunch mix, grab a spoon, and enjoy!
Per Serving: 274 calories; 21.2 19.5 6.4 0 62 Full nutrition