Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 296 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Melt butter in a stockpot over low heat. Add celery, carrots, onion; cook and stir until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in turkey, stuffing, tomatoes, and parsley. Pour in turkey stock. Bring soup to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, until flavors combine, about 1 hour.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, 7 to 9 minutes. Drain.
- Scoop hot noodles into deep serving bowls; ladle soup on top.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute one 14.5-ounce can of diced tomatoes for the fresh tomatoes if preferred.
- Substitute beef stock for the turkey if desired.
- Substitute 1 tablespoon dried parsley for the fresh parsley if desired.
Per Serving: 296 calories; 14.1 g fat; 22.8 g carbohydrates; 20.4 g protein; 63 mg cholesterol; 892 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1