Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients58 m servings 558
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 stuffing balls)
- Place bread into a large bowl. Pour water over the bread; add egg. Press mixture down with fists, turning as needed, until bread is evenly moistened and crumbled.
- Melt lard in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and parsley; simmer until onions are tender, about 10 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Stir in vinegar, red pepper flakes, salt, and ground black pepper; simmer until flavors combine, about 5 minutes.
- Pour onion mixture over the bread mixture, turning the bread while pouring; mix until stuffing mixture is evenly combined.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Form stuffing mixture into 3-inch balls; place onto baking sheets 1 1/2-inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 558 calories; 29.9 61.6 9.8 40 879 Full nutrition