Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 6 m servings 771 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 sandwiches)
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow dish. Coat with Italian dressing. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Remove chicken breasts from marinade and place in the skillet; cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 6 minutes per side.
- Slice chicken breasts; lay Brie cheese on top to melt.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add tomatoes and 1/8 teaspoon salt; cook, stirring once, until tomatoes release their juices, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar and basil.
- Transfer skillet to the preheated oven; bake tomatoes until softened, about 15 minutes.
- Combine remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Add spinach; toss to coat.
- Mix mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, garlic, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Place bottom half of the loaf on a baking sheet. Spread mayonnaise mixture on top. Cover with spinach and tomatoes. Place chicken with Brie cheese on top. Cover with top half of the loaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, 5 to 10 minutes. Cut into 4 sections.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 771 calories; 33.6 g fat; 74.7 g carbohydrates; 42.8 g protein; 91 mg cholesterol; 1727 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1