Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 461
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pat tilapia filets dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet, heat oil and add tilapia filets. Cook until fish releases easily with a spatula; flip and cook until fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside, tenting loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Add beans, corn, water, salsa, cumin, chili powder and contents of rice package to skillet, stir well. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat. Simmer until water has been absorbed and rice is tender, about 7 minutes.
- Place rice in a serving dish and top with fish. Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The heat of this dish can be altered easily by adding or decreasing the salsa (mild, medium or hot) and garnishing with jalapeno or chili pepper slices.
Per Serving: 461 calories; 6.1 61.5 34.5 41 550 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was fast and easy! I broiled the fish with garlic pepper, cayenne pepper, and olive oil. I also used organic black beans I made ahead of time and keep in the freezer for quick meals and I u...