Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients22 m servings 263 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 bars)
- Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with waxed paper.
- Heat honey in a saucepan over medium heat until bubbly, 2 to 3 minutes. Add peanut butter; stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Place granola in a large bowl. Pour honey mixture over granola; stir until well combined. Transfer granola mixture to prepared baking pan; press firmly. Let stand until firm, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Chunky peanut butter can be substituted for creamy if desired.
- Honey can be warmed in the microwave. Pour honey into a microwave-safe bowl; heat in the microwave until bubbly, 2 to 3 minutes.
Per Serving: 263 calories; 13.4 g fat; 30.2 g carbohydrates; 7.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 64 mg sodium. Full nutrition