Ingredients3 h 45 m servings 202 cals
- Pour 3/4 cup boiling water into a small bowl. Add lemon gelatin mix; stir until dissolved. Pour 1 cup vodka into a glass measuring cup; add enough ice to make 1 1/4 cup. Stir into lemon gelatin until slightly thickened; remove any unmelted ice. Fill tall shot glasses 1/3 of the way with lemon gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate until lemon gelatin layer is set, at least 90 minutes.
- Pour remaining 3/4 cup boiling water into the small bowl. Add orange gelatin mix; stir until dissolved. Pour remaining 1 cup vodka into a glass measuring cup; add enough ice to make 1 1/4 cup. Stir into orange gelatin until slightly thickened; remove any unmelted ice. Pour over lemon gelatin layer.
- Refrigerate until orange gelatin layer is set, at least 90 minutes.
- Pour 2 tablespoons warm water into a bowl. Add unflavored gelatin; stir until dissolved. Stir in condensed milk and rum. Pour over orange gelatin layer.
- Refrigerate until top layer is set, at least 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Tall shot glasses are available at specialty stores or online.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 2.1 g fat; 22.4 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 81 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
These were awesome! I don't like vodka so I used Silver Tequila for the lemon jello and for the condensed milk, and for the orange jello I used Triple Sec. They tasted like very strong margarit...
These were a HUGE hit! I recommend doubling the recipe for the yellow and making the yellow layer fairly thick in the cup. I poured such a thin layer you could barely see the difference between...
Overall great, but I'm not an expert gelatin maker. It took me a re-do on the top layer to get it right. I heated up the liquor a bit, added it with the warm water to the unflavored gelatin the...
I made virgin shots and well as the vodka shots and put candy corns on top of the virgin ones to separate them. Also I used whipped cream for the white part of the shot.