Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 252
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- In the bowl of a food processor add the Traditional Basil Pesto and avocado; mix to combine; set aside.
- In a large pot bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil; add salt to taste and the Farfalle; stir gently.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; remove from heat and drain well, reserving 1/2 cup pasta cooking water.
- Return pasta to pot; stir in the baby greens and Traditional Basil Pesto mixture; add pasta water as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Serve topped with fresh basil leaves and Parmesan, if desired.
You might also like
- Customize It:
- Let the dish cool slightly and serve it as a pasta salad for your next picnic or potluck.
Per Serving: 252 calories; 4 45.1 8.3 1 119 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Not a fan. I didn't like the greasiness of the pesto &/or the taste. Just my preference.
I would make this again - tasty and cheap meal. I also took other folks' advice and added some sun dried tomatoes.