Ingredients45 m servings 379
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place broccoli on the sheet and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil and salt; roast 15 to 18 minutes or until tender; set aside.
- In a very large skillet over medium-low heat, add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, the pistachios and breadcrumbs, and cook, stirring constantly, about 4 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a small bowl; stir in the Parmesan.
- Wipe skillet clean; in that skillet bring the Garlic Alfredo Sauce to a low simmer.
- Meanwhile, bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add salt to taste, and the Linguine, and stir gently.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Remove from heat and drain well, reserving 1/4 cup of the pasta cooking water.
- Add pasta, three-fourths of the broccoli and the 1/4 cup pasta cooking water to the Garlic Alfredo Sauce in skillet; heat through.
- Top with the pistachio-Parmesan mixture and remaining roasted broccoli.
Per Serving: 379 calories; 14.5 54.1 13 8 352 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
This was a nice interesting combination of flavors. I LOVE the pistachio parmesan mix!!! Had it over spaghetti squash. Ate waaaayyy too much!
This was absolutely delicious! Family loved it, especially the crunchy topping. For my self I had half spaghetti and half zoodles (zucchini noodles) very filling.. I also made my own alfredo, re...
Here is another one that is a great concept but I feel needs some tweaking for it to be successful. They did not have the correct pasta that the recipe called for so I subbed rigatoni. The dish ...
While reading the ingredients I was like, "Really? Pistachios on pasta? That's kind of weird." But then I started making it and OMG, Yasss! I couldn't get this into my mouth fast enough. The fla...
I tried this recipe out of lack of meat and an opened jar of Alfredo (not garlic) sauce... and I am so glad I did! I followed the recipe. The sauce was thick as others suggested but we were fin...