Ingredients45 m servings 618 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish; set aside.
- In a medium pot warm the Traditional sauce, Italian seasoning, and vegetable toppings.
- In a large pot bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil; add salt to taste and the Elbows; stir gently.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; remove from heat, drain well, and return to pot.
- Add Traditional sauce to the pasta in the pot; stir to combine.
- Stir in half of the mozzarella; spread evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Layer on additional toppings and sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheeses are melted and lightly golden brown.
- Customize It:
- For personal-pan pasta dishes let every family member choose their own toppings, and bake in ramekins.
Per Serving: 618 calories; 31.6 g fat; 53.1 g carbohydrates; 29.7 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 1431 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
It was easy to customize and my family enjoyed it. I did use 2 jars of sauce and doubled the cheese! It makes a lot, but we didn't mind the leftovers at all. ;)
I used the Barilla Tomato and Basil for this recipe and used two jars of it. I also used 2 cups of everything regarding mushrooms, broccoli, and fire roasted red peppers. I used 16 ounces of w...