Ingredients32 m servings 345 cals
- In a small bowl combine the Sriracha, honey, and lime juice; set aside.
- In a large pot bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil; add salt to taste and the Spaghetti; stir gently.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; remove from heat and drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat; add the mushrooms, carrots, bell pepper, and sugar snap peas.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender; add the Spicy Marinara and stir; add the pasta and toss to combine.
- Serve in bowls and top with a drizzle of the Sriracha-honey mixture, green onions, and a sprinkle of sesame seeds, if desired.
- Customize It:
- For a protein boost add pan-fried tofu cubes, shredded rotisserie chicken, or quick-roasted shrimp.
Per Serving: 345 calories; 6 g fat; 66 g carbohydrates; 10.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 692 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
My local stores didn't carry the spicy marinara, so I used regular marinara instead. I increased the amount of marinara to two jars of the Barilla brand. I added shrimp to it. The Sriracha sa...
We really enjoyed this dish. I used about a quarter of the honey and next time, I will leave it out altogether. We enjoyed the heat from the spicy marinara and the tang and spice of the Sriracha...