0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 312
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- In a 12-inch deep skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat, then add the mushrooms, squash, zucchini, onion, garlic and salt.
- Cook and stir for 5 to 6 minutes or until just tender, then stir in the Meat Sauce and reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Meanwhile, bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil, adding salt to taste along with the Rigatoni, and stir gently.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Remove from heat and drain well.
- Stir the pasta into the Meat Sauce mixture in the skillet.
- Serve topped with Parmesan.
- Customize it:
- This dish can be uniquely crafted for each season. In summer use yellow squash, sweet bell peppers or chopped fresh tomatoes. For fall pick up leeks and acorn squash. Winter? Try butternut squash and cauliflower. And in the spring look for tender onions and young carrots.
Per Serving: 312 calories; 6 55.2 11 2 567 Full nutrition