Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 165
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of heavy plastic on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a 1/4-inch thickness. Remove top sheet of plastic. Cut each chicken breast into strips. Roll up and thread on a skewer.
- Combine parsley, Dijon mustard, Parmesan cheese, basil, and garlic in a small bowl. Spread mixture over skewered chicken.
- Place chicken skewers on a baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until flavors combine, at least 2 hours.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Uncover skewers and broil in the preheated oven, turning once halfway through, until chicken is no longer pink and tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 165 calories; 3.7 4.7 26 69 480 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1