Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 142 cals
Original recipe yields 14 servings (14 pancakes)
- Combine pancake mix, coconut milk, berries, banana, oats, and flaxseed meal in a food processor or blender; puree into a smooth batter.
- Melt coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Drop large spoonfuls of the batter into the skillet and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until pancake is browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Arrange pancakes on a wire rack; let stand until completely cool, about 20 minutes. Wrap each pancake individually in plastic wrap and place in a large resealable plastic bag. Transfer to the freezer.
- Cook's Notes:
- You could use pureed carrots, apples, squash, pumpkin, etc. in the batter as well.
- To heat when frozen, remove from plastic wrap and microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute.
Per Serving: 142 calories; 5.9 g fat; 20.4 g carbohydrates; 2.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 279 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These are really good. I made a big batch to freeze but ate a couple as soon as they were off the griddle. I used apples instead of berries, as mentioned in the notes. They stay moist when rehea...