Spicy Black Bean Taco Bake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 349
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8-inch casserole)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes. Add beef; cook and stir until no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Pour onion and beef mixture into an ungreased 8-inch baking dish. Layer corn and black beans on top.
- Stir biscuit baking mix, milk, Cheddar cheese, egg, and jalapeno peppers together in a bowl until well-blended. Pour evenly over black beans in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve topped with salsa and sour cream.
You might also like
Per Serving: 349 calories; 18.2 28.9 19 75 749 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1