Ingredients50 m servings 283
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add potatoes and green beans, cover, and steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Brush the shiny side of 2 large pieces of aluminum foil with 1 teaspoon olive oil each. Place salmon skin-side down in the center. Brush remaining olive oil and garlic over salmon. Sprinkle dill on top. Divide lemon slices over salmon; squeeze 1/2 lemon on top. Season with 1/2 teaspoon pepper and 1/3 teaspoon salt.
- Cover salmon with 2 pieces of aluminum foil, shiny-side down. Roll aluminum foil inwards on all sides to create a pouch. Transfer pouches to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise and capers together in a small bowl to make a tartar sauce. Stir in juice from 1 lemon, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Serve steamed potatoes, green beans, and tartar sauce alongside salmon.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 2 finely chopped dill pickles or 2 1/2 teaspoons green relish for the capers if desired. If using relish, mix in some chopped dill.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 283 calories; 18 14.4 17.5 40 537 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Very tasty! I found this recipe in time to make supper. I didn't have a lemon, lemon juice or fresh dill, so I substituted 10 drops of lemon essential oil and dried dill. I'll plan ahead next...
Easy and delicious, this is a perfect meal. I didn't use the tartar sauce though. The salmon and veggies are so tasty on their own. Thank you for the recipe.