Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 16 m servings 373 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Season short ribs with sugar and steak seasoning; rub over both sides.
- Whisk soy sauce, vinegar, maple syrup, 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, sesame oil, ginger, and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl to make marinade.
- Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add short ribs. Seal and let marinate in the refrigerator, 1 to 4 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove short ribs from marinade; discard marinade. Grill short ribs until well-browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 373 calories; 29.1 g fat; 12.4 g carbohydrates; 15.6 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 1754 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1