Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 274
Original recipe yields 14 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine hash browns, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and ranch dressing mix in a bowl; stir until mixed. Pour into a 9x12-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are golden brown and cooked through, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- A 30-ounce package of frozen hash browns can be substituted for the 28-ounce package if desired.
- A 3-ounce package of bacon bits can be substituted for the 2-ounce package.
Per Serving: 274 calories; 23.3 15 8.9 48 560 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This a hit! My only complaint is that as it cools with all the sour cream it will start to separate.
This stuff is amazing, there is never any left overs at family functions