Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 30 m servings 323 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Line a bowl with plastic wrap. Arrange fig slices in an even layer on the bottom and sides of the bowl.
- Beat cream in a chilled glass or metal bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Dollop 2 tablespoons of cream in the bottom of the bowl.
- Mix milk and brandy together in a shallow bowl. Dip both sides of 2 ladyfingers into the milk mixture; place on top of the whipped cream in the bowl. Repeat layering remaining whipped cream and dipped ladyfingers, ending with a layer of ladyfingers. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate bombe until set, 6 hours to overnight.
- Place a serving plate on top of the bowl; flip. Lift bowl off bombe and peel away plastic wrap.
Per Serving: 323 calories; 15.4 g fat; 41.3 g carbohydrates; 6.2 g protein; 136 mg cholesterol; 81 mg sodium. Full nutrition