Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 35 m servings 320
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place a bowl and beaters for a hand-held electric mixer into the freezer to cool, about 15 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar together in a bowl; stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract. Fold in half of the pumpkin puree; add cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Remove the bowl and beaters from the freezer. Attach beaters to an electric mixer; pour cream into chilled bowl. Beat until stiff peaks form and cream stays in place when the bowl is tipped on its side.
- Fold remaining pumpkin puree and whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Spread evenly into crust; cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set, 3 to 4 hours.
You might also like
Per Serving: 320 calories; 18.2 35.3 5.2 36 389 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is a good recipe for those of us who are baking-challenged. It’s easy to put together and uses pretty common ingredients in my house. It sets well, too. Unfortunately, the lemon ruined this...