Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 266
- Mash avocado in a bowl. Add heavy cream, stevia, vanilla, and cinnamon; mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate avocado mixture for 1 hour before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- You may top with or mix in roasted, salted almonds, peanuts, or other nut snack.
- You may also use fresh berries as a topping or mix them in, if you have carbs left (or aren't on keto).
- You can also reduce (or omit) the stevia extract, and use the sugar-free (or regular, if you're not avoiding carbs) flavored syrups, such as Torani®.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 25.7 9.7 2.6 41 18 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I liked this; the cinnamon and vanilla gave it a nice flavor. I'm not a big fan of avocado smoothies, but one serving of this frozen for a couple of hours was good. It was just enough to have wi...
I love this! I added a little bit more cinnamon just because I liked the way it blended with the avocado. I tried it chilled and frozen, and I actually prefer it frozen. I think it would taste g...
pretty good and pretty easy! wish I had a avacado tree! serve chilled for a pudding. frozen for a desert.
I liked this. The flavor reminded me of rice pudding. I was pleasantly surprised by the pairing of the avocado and cinnamon. Thanks for sharing.