Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 266 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Mash avocado in a bowl. Add heavy cream, stevia, vanilla, and cinnamon; mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate avocado mixture for 1 hour before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- You may top with or mix in roasted, salted almonds, peanuts, or other nut snack.
- You may also use fresh berries as a topping or mix them in, if you have carbs left (or aren't on keto).
- You can also reduce (or omit) the stevia extract, and use the sugar-free (or regular, if you're not avoiding carbs) flavored syrups, such as Torani®.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 25.7 g fat; 9.7 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 18 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I liked this; the cinnamon and vanilla gave it a nice flavor. I'm not a big fan of avocado smoothies, but one serving of this frozen for a couple of hours was good. It was just enough to have wi...