Vegan Mashed Potatoes (Low-Fat)
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 68
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until potatoes fall apart with pierced with a fork, about 15 minutes. Drain.
- Place potatoes in a deep bowl; mix lightly. Add almond milk, lemon juice, buttery spread, garlic, and salt. Mash to desired consistency.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- These are not exact measurements - this is definitely a recipe to play around with - but I did use all the lemon juice!
- You can also used a baked potato and a few baby red potatoes - this gives a chunkier texture, which I prefer.
- Substitute any non-dairy milk for the almond milk if preferred.
Per Serving: 68 calories; 2.5 11.3 1.4 0 327 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1