Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 5 m servings 263
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chicken breasts on the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 35 to 45 minutes. Remove from oven and cool until easily handled, about 15 minutes.
- Combine chicken, sour cream, and mayonnaise, salt, and pepper in a food processor; pulse until combined. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Fold mango and cherries into the chicken mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate before serving, about 2 hours.
Per Serving: 263 calories; 20.2 7.6 13.3 49 170 Full nutrition