Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 248
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Mix milk, 3/4 cup sugar, baking mix, butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a large bowl. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup sugar with cherries in a bowl. Spoon on top of the batter in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute margarine for the butter if desired.
Per Serving: 248 calories; 10.6 37.8 2.4 22 222 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Batter was too thin and cobbler cake was too wet. I would use more bisquick next time.
8.14.16 Very easy and very tasty dessert. Made today with bing cherries.
did not have quite enough cherries, so I only added 1/4 cup flour to original recipe, also only used 3/4 cup milk
I also had to add a bunch more Bisquick. I made it exactly according to the directions and baked it, but it was still liquid inside, so I stirred in about 1 cup more Bisquick into the concoctio...