Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 20 m servings 590
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Place cookies into a blender; blend to fine crumbs. Stir crumbs and melted butter together in bowl until well mixed. Press crumb mixture into a 9-inch springform pan.
- Whisk the cream cheese and mascarpone cheese together in a bowl until well combined; add Irish cream liqueur, coffee-flavored liqueur, vanilla extract, and salt. Pour in milk chocolate; mix until smooth. Pour the chocolate mixture into the springform pan. Chill in the refrigerator until firm, 4 hours to overnight.
- Beat cream in a bowl with an electric mixer until foamy. Gradually add confectioners' sugar, continuing to beat until soft peaks form.
- Remove cheesecake from the refrigerator. Top with whipped cream and crushed malted milk balls.
- Cook's Notes:
- A food processor or a plastic bag and brute force can be used to crush the cookies, if desired.
- A springform pan can be substituted for the loose bottom pan.
Per Serving: 590 calories; 40.2 47.4 6.5 83 300 Full nutrition