Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 171 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (36 pieces)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Stir buckwheat flour, white sugar, brown rice flour, potato flour, lavender, vanilla powder, and baking powder together in a large bowl, making a well in the center. Whisk eggs, canola oil, and egg white together in a small bowl until well blended. Pour egg mixture into well and stir until dough is combined.
- Divide dough in half; form 2 logs with hands. Transfer logs to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven; reduce temperature to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Slicing gently to avoid crumbling, cut logs into 1/2- to 3/4-inch cookies with a sharp knife. Lay cookies on sides on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn cookies over and continue baking until hardened, about 10 minutes more. Remove from oven; cool.
- Cook's Note:
- Parchment paper can be substituted for cooking spray.
Per Serving: 171 calories; 4.7 g fat; 29.7 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 102 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1