Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 55 m servings 236 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Pour reserved mandarin orange juice into a measuring cup. Add enough water to make 3/4 cup. Bring juice mixture to a boil in a saucepan.
- Pour orange-flavored gelatin into a small bowl. Stir in boiling juice mixture until dissolved. Chill until slightly cooled, about 10 minutes.
- Stir orange soda gently into gelatin mixture. Measure out 1/2 cup gelatin mixture into a bowl. Whisk in whipped topping until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate crust until topping is cool, about 15 minutes. Arrange mandarin orange segments on top of the crust. Chill again, about 10 minutes.
- Spoon remaining gelatin mixture over the orange segments and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
Per Serving: 236 calories; 8.6 g fat; 38.7 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 217 mg sodium. Full nutrition