Brigadeiro Chocolate Delights
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 97
Original recipe yields 25 servings (25 brigadeiros)
- Combine condensed milk, cocoa, and 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring constantly, until brigadeiro mixture thickens and pulls away from the bottom and sides when the pan is tilted, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let brigadeiro mixture cool to room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Scoop teaspoonfuls of the brigadeiro mixture and roll into balls with greased hands.
- Spread chocolate sprinkles on a shallow plate. Dip and roll brigadeiros in sprinkles.
- Cook's Note:
- You can speed up the cooling process in the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 97 calories; 3.9 14.5 1.5 8 21 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made it yesterday people loved it, I will love to make it again any day !!!!! :):):)