Brazilian Grilled Salmon With Mango Salsa
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 55 m servings 407
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place cedar plank on a rimmed baking sheet. Cover with water. Let soak, at least 4 hours. Drain; rub one side with 1 teaspoon vegetable oil.
- Combine mangoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, olive oil, orange juice, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix thoroughly.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place on the oiled side of the cedar plank and cover with mango mixture.
- Turn the burners on one side of an outdoor grill to high heat, and the other side to low heat.
- Transfer cedar plank to the side of the grill preheated to low heat. Close grill and cook, checking often and spraying plank with water if needed, until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 30 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 407 calories; 19.1 29.7 30.3 83 126 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1