Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 378
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 bars)
- Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine buckwheat, hemp seed hearts, almonds, coconut flakes, chia seeds, and cacao nibs in a large bowl.
- Mix 1 1/2 cup almond butter, sugar, honey, and salt together in a large saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Pour in buckwheat mixture; stir until completely coated. Press mixture into the prepared pan.
- Place chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon almond butter in a small saucepan over low heat; stir until melted, about 5 minutes. Spread melted chocolate over the mixture in the pan with a spatula.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Cut into bars.
You might also like
Per Serving: 378 calories; 24.1 37.9 8.3 0 90 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1